|94||Fees: 0.5% 5 decimals for FX (3 on JPY pairs), 2 decimals for Spot Metals||£100 Min. Account Size||Invest Now|
FXTM is a forex brokerage company from Belize which debuted in 2011. It is one of the truly international forex brands, and is regulated in several jurisdictions.
There are many reasons why you should seriously consider trading forex with FXTM.
a) There are not many forex brokers that have gained international legitimacy by getting operational licenses in several jurisdictions across the world. FXTM is one such company and has at least 4 operating licenses.
b) As mandated by the FCA and CySEC, all traders’ funds are held in segregated accounts.
c) FXTM has developed a model where brokerage services are tailored towards the market in which the brand’s offices are located.
d) FXTM is one of the few forex companies that has a fully functional payments subsidiary company, ensuring that deposits and withdrawal requests of clients are handled by a dedicated team of specialists.
e) Extra money can be made from the various partnership level programs offered by FXTM. You can earn from commissions as an Introducing Broker (IB) or affiliate, and also by offering FXTM’s institutional trading solutions to corporate clients.
FXTM’s retail trading software is restricted to the MT4 and MT5 series. Various versions of these platforms are featured on FXTM:
a) The Webtrader, which is the browser-based version.
b) The Mobile trader for the Android and iOS devices.
c) Desktop clients for Windows and Mac computers.
The MT5 gives FXTM users the opportunity to hedge trades, which is a feature not available in the MT4.
Trading contests are great, because they are a means of rewarding talented traders with extra capital for their trades. As a forex broker that believes strongly in incentivizing its clients, FXTM presents periodic trading contests as well as the following bonuses:
a) $30 welcome bonus for making the minimum deposit into a new account.
b) A loyalty cashback reward for up to 6 months, which is in once 5 rebate levels have been achieved. Rewards can be withdrawn in cash.
FXTM presents two main account types and several account subtypes as follows:
a) Standard Account: Shares account, Cent account, and Standard accounts are the three account types which can be found under the Standard accounts.
b) ECN Account: FXTM Pro, ECN Zero, ECN MT5, and ECN accounts are the account subtypes found under the ECN-style account of FXTM.
One advantage that FXTM brings to its traders is its wide range of supported transaction methods, many of which are specifically suited to nationals of countries who traditionally have trouble using the conventional transaction methods. So what are these deposit and withdrawal options available on FXTM?
● Credit card/debit card: Cards issued by VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay, and Maestro are accepted on the FXTM platform.
● Local Bank Transfers: This is the method of choice for traders who live in countries such as Indonesia, Laos, Nigeria, Iran, Afghanistan, and Egypt. These are all countries where FXTM has a local office. The minimum deposit amount is $100. There is no maximum deposit limit.
● Digital wallets: Several digital wallets are accepted on FXTM. These include Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, FasaPay, DixiPay, CashU, Yandex Money, Perfect Money, and Neteller. The minimum transfer amount is $25, and maximum deposit per transaction is $30,000. Transactions take a maximum of one business day. A 1% fee is charged.
● China UnionPay is also offered for Chinese traders.
● International Bank wires are also accepted.
Accounts on FTXM are held in four currencies: USD, Euros, GBP and NGN.
In Europe, the brand operates as ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu), and is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12. The company is also licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614, as well as the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
In the Caribbean, the FXTM brand is operated by FT Global Ltd, and is licensed to conduct forex brokerage business by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.
FXTM is by regulatory mandate, not allowed to provide forex brokerage services to residents of the USA, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions.
FXTM maintains a robust, multi-lingual customer support desk that can be reached as follows:
● Phone: +44 203 734 10 25
● Email: [email protected] Several email addresses are available for other specific issues such as partnership inquiries, new accounts, etc.
● Live chat
● Facebook (www.facebook.com/ForexTime)
● Twitter (www.twitter.com/ItsForexTime)
● YouTube (www.youtube.com/ItsForexTime)
FXTM has in 6 short years of its existence emerged as one of the top retail forex brands in the world. FXTM is a safe broker to deal with, and there are loads of other benefits that traders can get when trading with FXTM.
● For traders who want to be passively involved in the forex market, there is a solid PAMM account service which allows top traders to work on their money and deliver superb returns.
● There is a robust educational suite with infographics that help new traders quickly grasp key trading concepts. How-to webinars, locally held country seminars, and a Knowledge Base are the educational programs FXTM offers its clients.
● FXTM is one of the few brokerage services that offer their clients a wide range of deposit/withdrawal solutions. FXTM serves countries that usually find themselves locked out of conventional international payment systems, thus ending some discriminatory policies found with some other brokers.
● There is a Copy Trading system which ensures that even traders with very little knowledge about forex can make money by following more experienced traders.
● FXTM’s loyalty cashback programs reward frequent traders.
● There are various trading contests which allow skilled traders to monetize their skills and make extra money.
If you really want to make money from trading forex and enjoy the experience, FXTM has all you need to make you succeed.